Terms and conditionsIn using this service, you agree to the following terms:
1. This site's database of event announcements is in the public domain as per the CC0 license. All other information, software, or artwork is the responsibility of the copyright holder and is subject to their intellectual property rights. Users may not modify, sell, or reproduce such information unless given permission by the copyright holder.
2. When submitting content (e.g. an ad or announcement) to this service, you agree to put it in the public domain as per the CC0 license.You also certify that a) you are entitled to do so and b) you have made all reasonable efforts to insure that the information submitted is accurate.
3. We reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any information submitted to the service.
4. Our services are offered without any warranty. Our database may well contain inaccuracies due to the fallible nature of the crowd-driven process by which it is populated. Our software has bugs, both known and unknown, which could cause loss of information or other malfunctions. In using this service you agree not to hold its maintainers or backers liable for any loss or damages you might incur as a result.
5. We reserve the right to deny access to the service, and to remove any user-submitted content that we deem inappropriate. You agree not to hold us liable for removal of information or its consequences.
6. It is our policy to address any notices of copyright infringement regarding material hosted by or linked from this site in a timely manner. Such notices (and counter-notices) should be sent to our designated copyright agent, David Bourget. It is our policy to do all that is legal and practical to prevent repeated copyright infringements from third parties using this service.